Thursday, October 30, 2008

Victory with Victoria~





Thanks for people who are interviewing me...I hope that you enjoy talking with me..especially Ambank Group...I was very happy to meet three guys( Alfred, Alex n another manager that i had forgot his name)of Ambank Group..they very polite during the interview.

I so surprise when he asking me who is my teacher, i answer Mr. Boboi John. I am so glad that "no name" manager is my Economics teacher best friend in S.M. La Salle. Is so accidently.Then he call my teacher in front of me...I was no afraid cos I'm my teacher favourite student. I sure my teacher know is "princess Victoria"...
However, my teacher din't answer the manager's phone.

We talks a lot in the interview...my face looks confident but actually not..wahahaha...a polite smile owez hanging on my face...try to pretend ok..haha..
I like this interview compare to previous interview...Cos the 3 interviewer is very friendly...

But conclusion is they ask to wait 2 weeks bcos they need to send my details and resume to Main Ambank Group at KL, then I juz waiting they to recruit me ornot...

No comments: